• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser99588

17/09/18 around 2.30ish server time.

Attacking a sector in FE. All seems fine and then all of a sudden attack button not working. This occurred for other player fighting as well at same time. Didn't see any other fights happening at that time on the map and the sector wasn't being defended.

DeletedUser100171

For the last two days I have been having major issues with the game. Even doing the simplest tasks, such as aiding, on GE moving and attacking (moves ok but takes an age to attack or cycle onto next unit) opening up tabs etc, the game takes an age to do anything. It is not enjoyable and should be quick. This is just poor.

DeletedUser108571

Not been able to post any updates for last couple of days due to the issues already raised by Mith....but this seemed to resolve itself about 30 mins post recal tonight. Main problem tonight was the damaged troops reappearing in the attack screen and a few times the attack button wasn't active even though I could still see we had a siege underway.

DeletedUser114563

Obviously, this goes without saying, but this feedback (as with all constructive feedback) will be given to the developers by way of a standardized process. As has been covered, please don't expect a response here from a developer. Quite simply, that isn't their job, it's mine :)
Richard

But if your not a developer how can you respond on their behalf ?

Out of the 57 million FoE players, quoting you "a large number of players don't even play GvG" but the ones that do play could come to a few million.

DeletedUser

Not sure if it is a bug or sort of convience.
But if I fill slots automatically a full new army goes to me attack bar.
Super handy dandy!

DeletedUser

Although yesterdays update improved the game slightly, GvG was hell last night, game crashing, freezing, lag, wrong sectors being accessed, wrong guild showing as owning a given sector, troops not loading correctly, siege window showing as blank and when siege window was accessible clicking on the siege tab no response.

DeletedUser99588

Although yesterdays update improved the game slightly, GvG was hell last night, game crashing, freezing, lag, wrong sectors being accessed, wrong guild showing as owning a given sector, troops not loading correctly, siege window showing as blank and when siege window was accessible clicking on the siege tab no response.

It's not just GvG. I know they called it the fall event but never expected they meant the whole game would fall apart.

While everything is failing to work consistently it kind of skews the GvG bug reporting.

DeletedUser112892

Another GvG fix is now live on Beta:
  • Fixed an issue in GvG where a guild could appear to have 2 HQ's at the same time

DeletedUser

18/09
Unfortunately no updates as the game was 100% unplayable for me last night, could not maintain a session for more than a minute or two :(

DeletedUser

19/09
GvG was hell last night, game crashing, freezing, lag, wrong sectors being accessed, wrong guild showing as owning a given sector, troops not loading correctly, siege window showing as blank and when siege window was accessible clicking on the siege tab no response.
Plus we are unable to move HQ in FE, keeps giving timing error

DeletedUser108571

19th Sept...three attempts to drop a sector in AA tonight and still didn't release and game froze on last attempt requiring me to reload game (which took several minutes to get a connection ). Fight button not showing as active some of the time even though siege was still showing as active. The lag and freezing issues are affecting all aspects of the game at the moment and not just gvg, making the whole game virtually unplayable at times.

DeletedUser

Good morning folks

Thank you for all keeping the updates going, as a number of us are aware the game is virtually unplayable for us at the moment, following a chat with support there is a "suspicion" it maybe ISP related.
So could all those having these issues please let us know your ISP here, thanks.

DeletedUser99588

Good morning folks

Thank you for all keeping the updates going, as a number of us are aware the game is virtually unplayable for us at the moment, following a chat with support there is a "suspicion" it maybe ISP related.
So could all those having these issues please let us know your ISP here, thanks.

I thought that information was available to them anyway. Don't they log our IP address and therefore able to lookup the ISP?

DeletedUser108792

Well just when it looked as if it might be settling down,we get the lag back loading wrong troops sectors showing wrong information.FIX IT.

DeletedUser

The title of the Thread says it all........Time to Get rid of GVG altogether as its a pointless excercise especially AA with the sad buggers who like to play with sticks and stones and lets not forget the ones who fill release everyday for meaningless points because for some reason they think their rank actully matters!
Then there is the bullies who just roam around ghosting for points and are not achieving anything but to annoy others for their own pleasure.

GvG is a failed platform and needs to be put out to pasture!