• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bug : Autocombat - Badakus - Section with 120 Tools

DeletedUser

This bug Ive found minutes ago :

You go to Badakus (Owner: Hasdrubaal Barkas) select to Combat the Section with 120 Tools (on the upper right side of the map of Badakus) with 7 Spearman + 1 Stoneslinger and select "Finish battle auto" (Autocombat) after that you get kicked from the game, reloadscreen apears and a message with "Your units are still in combat, do you wish to abort them"

So you could reenter the fight, but again you select autocombat and again you get kicked ... only option is to manually finish the fight (I loose :( )

The enemy has : 3 X Soldiers and 3 X Legionnaire

And a Forumpostingbug ... any "`" cuts the text you have written -.-

Greetings
Funonline

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cannot reproduce this, "finish battle automatically" always does what it's supposed to do, without kicking me out of the game.

Have you tried the hints from the sticky thread?
What browser are you using?

And yes, there are some issues using special characters here on the forum, including the degrees-symbol.

DeletedUser

Hmmm after some more gaming yesterday I finish this battle manually after the second try.
Maybe at the start it was memory related (see pls http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?273-Memoryleak-under-Flash-with-most-browsers) at this time.

I do not have any information about the FOE memoryusage when this error had emerged, but at this point FOE was already running for multiple hours.
When you hit autocombat some background calculation starts and it took each time some seconds before you get kicked.
But the error persist also after a self "clean" reload from FOE which causes a memoryreset in flash and free's the memory, so I'm not sure with this.

This error was under Firefox, but after yesterday I also have Chrome now only for testing purposes.