• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bug adding more FP's than i already have in bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There is a bug - glitch which adds more FP's than i actually have in my bar (takes some from my inventory)
I cant take a screen of that (unless i get a really good reward xD)
*i am playing from PC and maybe this is caused due the speed (i dont let the screen full load the FP's) but it is still a glitch !
if you have time take a look at it !

DeletedUser

I firstly noticed it after the last update ( the SoK's lvl 2 ) , it happened 4 or 5 times to me and i think the maximum FP's that took from my inventory was 2 !
I always used the *Right* input button !
i hope this helped i cant make screens sorry, i dont know what is triggering it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113423

Its called the ALL IN ONE BANK folks it was announced last month ??? lol

NEW feature here ... say one has 10 FPS near the FPS on hand on left side , and one has 90 FPS on right in packages , One can now click on right white box then type in the amount of 100 the click the button next to white box where one just typed in the 100 number at it will all go in at once
NOTE - this feature only accepts the TOTAL amount one may have in on hand and packages in total

DeletedUser

Its called the ALL IN ONE BANK folks it was announced last month ??? lol

NEW feature here ... say one has 10 FPS near the FPS on hand on left side , and one has 90 FPS on right in packages , One can now click on right white box then type in the amount of 100 the click the button next to white box where one just typed in the 100 number at it will all go in at once
NOTE - this feature only accepts the TOTAL amount one may have in on hand and packages in total
No i am not talking about this,
For Example:
I have 55 FP's in my Bar and 109 in my inventory
I press to add 55 FP's but 57 was added (took 2 from inventory)

DeletedUser

Anyway if no one else has notice it and the developers never saw something like this, mark it as solved, i just saw it and reported it
no big deal for 2 FP's

DeletedUser113423

Hmmm, maybe its a different world issue ??, as ive not come acrossed this myself and use the all in one feature pretty constantly