• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bronze Age Traders - New Guild

DeletedUser

If you're new like me but have a few resources you can make and nobody to trade with, feel free to join my guild.
I can currently make Wine and Dye (and naturally need the other 3 resources).

My in game name is Brahminator.

DeletedUser

Well that's poor try for you to find members .

My opinion is that you should try find some guild with members , and than you can trade with them . If you are hoping that you will find members on the forum , i'm thinking it will not go so well as you are hoping .

Regards

DeletedUser

If I'm missing a filter button or somesuch in the Guild list to search through the 1300 guilds please let me know!

All the guilds I have randomly looked at seem to be one person guilds, have requirements far outside my range or have only a very few people around my level. I've been playing for 1 day and am the only one in my neighbourhood who produces ANY resources whatsoever. The guild I set up is already rank 862/1301 and there's just me in it.

Forgive me for asking in the Guild Recruitment for guild recruits :P

DeletedUser

Well i will be nice guy and tell you to send msg to Gauthus igm for joining our guild,we have variuos players ,so you can always find people for trade.

Ofc he will decide about the invite.

Goo luck

DeletedUser

I think it's a great idea you have here, I'm sure a lot of new players or people starting from scratch on a new world would love to join something like this :) Not on Fel Dranghyr myself, just want to tell I love the idea!

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Thanks to both of you, for the suggestion and the appreciation!

Guilds only have 80 slots and it's difficult to find the ones with lots of similarly developed players. I've found a few, including Order of the Lance, which has a bunch of early age players but ideally this would be a guild of new players all progressing together. When most of us hit (if there's ever an 'us') Iron age I'll just rename it to Iron Age Traders and hopefully someone will set up a new Bronze Age one :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to join who is in Bronze (or early Iron) Age then send me a message.

Guild : Bronze Age Traders
In Game Name : Brahminator

All the very best!

DeletedUser

Thanks to both of you, for the suggestion and the appreciation!

Guilds only have 80 slots and it's difficult to find the ones with lots of similarly developed players. I've found a few, including Order of the Lance, which has a bunch of early age players but ideally this would be a guild of new players all progressing together. When most of us hit (if there's ever an 'us') Iron age I'll just rename it to Iron Age Traders and hopefully someone will set up a new Bronze Age one :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to join who is in Bronze (or early Iron) Age then send me a message.

Guild : Bronze Age Traders
In Game Name : Brahminator

All the very best!

I wish you best of luck .

DeletedUser

Can you send me an invitation to your guild?
User name: king davy