• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bronze Age PvP

DeletedUser

Hello,
maybe it is already reconized. I am Playing en1 server and since some days the champion not change in the bronze age pvp tower. I stay now on Top since two days and nothing change since this time.
The actual leading champion is now some thousands points below me and other ones and still he is champion.
Please fix this fast because in 2 days this tower quest is finished.

thx
DrizztDoUrden

DeletedUser

Only once the timer has reached zero will the player with the highest score be named current champion.

I'm presuming this is what you're referring to or creating the confusion?

DeletedUser

To be honest,
in the tower is the timer 2 d 2:34:59
so the timer is not zero
and i look now again it still counts down
so please look again

DeletedUser

I stand corrected but each tournament lasts 5 or 7 days. The current champion will only be changed once the time has reached 0 which will be in 2 days time.

If you are the winner once the timer has hit 0, your name will be placed in the 'Current Champion' block.

DeletedUser

I stand corrected but each tournament lasts 5 or 7 days. The current champion will only be changed once the time has reached 0 which will be in 2 days time.

If you are the winner once the timer has hit 0, your name will be placed in the 'Current Champion' block.

Ok, then it is a bug. It is the first Tower the Bronze Tower and there is one champion shown which can not be the champion because he is many thousands point away from me and other players. To be onest, in the Tower is the picture where stands "current champion"....., so it can not be correct, because the champion must be change everytime when a new PvP Nr1 appears on top. For me this is a bug, when not I will do my work the same and my Boss will fire me for getting wrong information to the world. Sorry it is like it is, its a bug or called when you like a mistake in the order of shown correct. The iron tower quest not started yet. You like get help from the beta player then please listen to us and check carefully. When there are more then one tournament then it should be cool to give this as a text hint in the Tower. But it can only be the first tournament right now. Please check carefully or make the confusing Text away.

DeletedUser

Ok, then it is a bug. It is the first Tower the Bronze Tower and there is one champion shown which can not be the champion because he is many thousands point away from me and other players.....

Just read whats above - tournament last few days and ONLY WHEN ITS ENDED new champion is chosen (when timer is down to 0 hr). I have suspicion that your current champion is a champion because he got points first.

DeletedUser

Thank you Johzen,
maybe you Do your work like this then you are for me more stupid.
The tower quest ist stupid when the tower quest is not finisehd and every body see someone on top which can not be on top.
When the world starts why is the first who makes an attack on top until the tournament finished, thats stupid.
For me thats only a bad programm writing. It makes defenitiv no sence to show some one on top only because he was figthting
first. It is the little fun for the player to go on top even when it is for some minutes or hours to see the own picture there.
And it would be cool to give the hint what kind reward you get, me and some other player search al along to look where the medals are going to get an reward. No hint, no showing. I work international, when I would make such thinks I would get fired because of less and bad information.

DeletedUser

Ok every one. Calm down. :-)

DrizztDoUrden, if i understand your talk, you are talking about the "name" in the current champion box right ?
which does not change if a new player is number 1 ?

If that is the case this is the reason:
The "Current champion" box will display the player who have won the latest 1 place, from LAST tournament.
So this name will NOT change before the next tournament is finished, and a new player has been found as number 1 fighter for that pvp tower.

That is why the name does not change and will not change, except when ever the current tournament finish.
Hope this helps and it is the right answer :-)