• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bronze Age PvP Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quite excited to win a Victory Expansion during my first week playing! :) Still SO much to learn about this game though!

medals.jpg

DeletedUser256

Way2go Ladybug! I bet those Victory expansions have a sweeter taste to them, don't they? ;p

DeletedUser

I have won many battles and still can not even a battle at 9 am in the rankings! with 31 victories and there are people with 97 victories and no gain ... how many victories wins medal??

DeletedUser

gratz lady

@foller i depends how many points you get in the battle not only you attack many player and attacking lowbie give you low points in battle

DeletedUser

i am on the top of the ladderboard with 30k points while second place is on 18k points, but it says some random guy not even in the firsyt page is the champion. Why is this?

DeletedUser

That would be the champion from the last time and will be gone once the current event ends.

DeletedUser

Some times they are a computer generated name also... if no one has won the tournament before...

One tactic that I have used is since I was the first to advance to the new era on my neighbourhood, I won the next era tournament with 10 victories when only 2 others had just joined... i am now about to do the same thing with the next era again... so getting ahead in tech can be a huge advantage to gaining victory medals...

DeletedUser

Don't forget to focus on the lower tournaments also if you can do both if things are not that active.

DeletedUser

yeh ty i was planning on doing that. thnks for answering my question.

DeletedUser

Why can I only attack 1st 10 players in my bronze tower (wont display other pages)?

Sorry, found answer, seems that other players got similar problem after last update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1274

Sorry but this is a weird combat system. It's sort of HOMM but without the same tactical depth (and HOMM didn't have that much tactical depth!)

Status
Not open for further replies.