• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bronze Age Military Guide

DeletedUser112861

Hello Forge of Empires players.

I am currently in EMA, so I have experience of what it was like in the Bronze Age, and today I would like to share my military experiences with you.

1. When starting out, you should have two Spearfighter Barracks. Even though the Campaign Map most likely would have Warriors, you can use all your Spearfighters to gang up against one Warrior to overwhelm it.

2. Make sure you keep that Stone Thrower you got in the quests. KEEP IT ALIVE! The Stone Thrower will help a bit when dealing with Warriors, and should keep you going until you unlock Slingers

3. Slingers are the next most important thing. A siege army of four Spearfighters and four Slingers should allow you to sweep through the Campaign sectors. And ranged and light units work well together as they counter each other's weaknesses (Ranged units are weak against Fast Units and Light Units are weak against Heavy Units)

4. Horsemen aren't recommended since they usually get KO' ed two hits, although you can use one in every battle to distract the enemy at the start while you bring in your Warriors

5. Warriors aren't so good either since they are slow, which means they can get killed by just a few Slingers in one turn

6. It's best not to build the Thrower Camp at all. Just use the unattached Stone Thrower you obtain in the tutorial

That is it with my guide. Next time I will post my Bronze Age Goods Guide. Thank you for viewing this guide.

Agent327

Overlord
I am currently in EMA, so I have experience of what it was like in the Bronze Age

Really?

Slingers are the next most important thing. A siege army of four Spearfighters and four Slingers should allow you to sweep through the Campaign sectors.

Anything will let you sweep through the Campaign sectors. It is Bronze! You are supposed to win with ease!

4. Horsemen aren't recommended since they usually get KO' ed two hits, although you can use one in every battle to distract the enemy at the start while you bring in your Warriors

5. Warriors aren't so good either since they are slow, which means they can get killed by just a few Slingers in one turn

So you use a horseman to distract the enemy and then you bring in your warriors who aren't so good either? That really makes sense.
Like I said. It is Bronze. You can win with anything like you just confirmed.

That is it with my guide. Next time I will post my Bronze Age Goods Guide.

Can hardly wait. That really will be a big help for players.

DeletedUser96901

my bronze age fight guide:
kill everything with slingers

What goods guide? Just build one of each boosted and be done with it, it is actually this simple.
or 2 of one if the other is stone