• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Broken Add

DeletedUser3157

Appears in both Dinegu and East-nagash AND even on these forums. Refreshing and of the kind helps a bit, but it always reapears in few minutes.
Looks like this: broken_add.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im on Din and never had this, but my comp browser sometimes gives all those extra line info i just don't need, I wish i could say i know how i get rid :o, but im a keyboard smasher, i kinda hit everything till it goes away and leaves me with the open tabs i need at top.

DeletedUser3157

Yeah this is new to me too. It appeared for first time today when I changed my location(but not computer). Now it seems game shows adds to fresh IPs. I closed em(and usually thats it, no more adds come on top after u close it for first time), but this white one that can't be closed kept coming back.

DeletedUser

This is something that should not be there. Please submit an in-game ticket so we can figure out if it is in fact coming from the game, or perhaps you have something going on in your end.

DeletedUser

I notice on your toolbar that there is a small green icon.

This looks like HotSpot Shield. If you are using the free version, it will put adds on the pages that you are using it on. The shape of the add box looks similar to it aswell. If i am wrong that you are using the shield let me know..but that is what it looks like.

DeletedUser

Wow Arch that Miss Marple stuff, makes Sherlock look like an amateur and poirot losing the plot, nice work:cool:

DeletedUser

Well, i did train Sherlock (he was a slacker) and don't even get me started on Poirot xD

DeletedUser3157

Wow you are right. On my this location HotSpot Shield is set automaticly "on", I had it off from when I played from my other location hence why the problem occured only now. Thanks