• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Brigard Advanced trading guild

DeletedUser

I am not sure where everyone stands. But my current position is that I don't need any of following to complete research to Later Middle Age.

Marble, wine, Dye, Lumber and stone.

I was thinking of creating a more advanced trading guild for those that are a little further ahead. If anyone is interested please post below.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I hardly think we need to know what you do *not* need :) - and having said that, you might need more of it after all, for negotiating, for instance.
Interesting idea, but I stick with the trading guild thread that mink created earlier ^^ .

DeletedUser

I am not sure where everyone stands. But my current position is that I don't need any of following to complete research to Later Middle Age.

I was thinking of creating a more advanced trading guild for those that are a little further ahead. If anyone is interested please post below.

ya you don't need them but you can mass produce at least 2 of those and if you use them to help those who are less advanced than you are, you'll eventually have more trading partners in the future :D

DeletedUser

I personally am not "Me,Me,Me" driven and don't mind trading with smaller players to make the game more enjoyable for everybody. Is it not beneficial to everybody to have more acitve players in the game?

It is not a bad idea and I am sure there will be players that will go along with this but I am not one of them. Wish all the best to you and your guild.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the input. But there is no need to tell me your not interested.

As for the me me me thing, the reality is I am probably further advanced (No didn't need diamonds (I've spent a whole 10 euros. about 10% of what I would of spent on TW), I am just not so stupid to sit and click buildings every 15-60 minutes)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the input. But there is no need to tell me your not interested.

Your welcome. was just offering my opinion

As for the me me me thing, the reality is I am probably further advanced (No didn't need diamonds (I've spent a whole 10 euros. about 10% of what I would of spent on TW)

Good for you :)

I am just not so stupid to sit and click buildings every 15-60 minutes)

I don't understand what clicking a building every 15-60 minutes has to do with goods buildings that are in 4,8,24,48 hour increments. But I guess I am stupid.