• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Break A Wish

DeletedUser1979

i give you a spade, a diamond and a club.

I want 1000 positive rep. Seriously. Feel free to do so:)

DeletedUser

You get 1000 positive rep, after calculating its' absolute value.

I want Christmas to come.

DeletedUser1979

you sadly realise that a beaver cannot walk the distance and that there are no rivers connecting you all the way there.

i want to get a guinness world record

DeletedUser

You almost blow the biggest bubble with bubble gum, but it pops a cm. to small.
I want to be done with college.

DeletedUser

Your done college but you belonged to the TAPPA KEGA DAY fraternity and now you are assitant burger flipper at some fast food joint.

I want sandy beaches and the hardest decision i have to make is whether to have another cerveza and shot of tequila or not

DeletedUser1979

you get evicted to the Sahara desert( well at least you've got sand). Sadly, Mexican-Spanish restaurants are not available there.

I want a steaming hot dish of golden-brown hot, buttered cuttlefish, sizzling with a side dish of chettinadu style prawns, along with a helping of warm caeser salad and a large bowl of seafood souffle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An excellent meal indeed but after you eat your meal you find out Herluth was the cook and was bitter about wasting all that time in college :p and he spit in your food.

I wish BeaverWoody was here.

DeletedUser1979

Unfortunately, you are not harry potter and your wish fails to come true. im sure herluth is an excellent chef:)
i want to join the beaver empire

DeletedUser1979

The United Farms Organisation's Constitution of Herbivorous Creatures Act 1 Clause 35 prohibits sheep to eat meat. Check it if u don't believe me:)

I want a pet beaver so i can join the beaver empire under his name.

DeletedUser

The beaver dies and your membership is aborted.

I want to be Scottish.

DeletedUser1979

sheep are not allowed on buses.

i want to own a luxury train that is as well furnished as the mansion of the head of inno games, and that runs all around the world including underwater, over water, over ground, under ground, within air, and out of air.

DeletedUser

but your stuck in purgatory

I want to tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree