• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Break A Wish

DeletedUser7719

You become an ugly fish

I wish I could destroy all annoying ads! (on the internet)

DeletedUser7099

you destroy them all, but now the entire WWW falls apart cause no one got paid to do stuff anymore

i wish i was the best @ everything

DeletedUser12633

Gets delivered entire boxes of Woolen fabric right at his doorstep.

I wish I could talk to animals !! :o :o

DeletedUser7719

You find out all animals hate human guts and want to destroy them in every way possible (wow, my friend's (most random) rant on deer being terrorist has really gotten to me :p)

I wish I could morph into any animal

DeletedUser12633

Morphs into a fly and explodes into a windshield within minutes.

I wish I could fly :)

DeletedUser9168

you fly higher and higher and higher until you run out of fuel and your engine stalls
.>
...>
......>
.......>
.........>
...........>
..............kerboom!

i wish i could sleep for ever

DeletedUser653

until the nightmare starts!

I wish I was as quick as i was 20 years ago!

DeletedUser12348

You actually realise you are and you have always been slow.

I wish for a couple of hours with Nicole Kidman Mmmm

DeletedUser7719

You get a couple of hours with her poster (at least it's life-sized :p)

I wish everyone liked me :)

DeletedUser12633

Everyone becomes your best fans and you get harassed, stalked, followed, until you get people so hysterical after you that you can't get out of your house.

I wish I had the power to time travel ;p (that's an easy one haha)

DeletedUser12348

The Time Lords permanently take away your potential for time travel and your Tardis.

I still wish for a couple of hours with Nicole Kidman sighhhh

badge.png

DeletedUser

You get a couple of hours, only to discover that Nicole is ravenously hungry and loves rat kebab (with extra curry sauce).

I wish that a white hole would swallow up the next poster just before they hit the 'reply' button.

DeletedUser

You are given the world's largest cup of tea, but accidentally trip into it and drown.
I wish the forum background wasn't brown.

DeletedUser14782

it turns into a crazy flashing background and u get a seizure
I wish I could have some skittles

DeletedUser98682

you get your skittles but they are so full of E numbers that you have a massive reaction and become so hyperactive that you finnally pass out from exhaustion.

i wish to go on hoilday to mexico

DeletedUser

You win an all-expenses-paid holiday to Mexico! Sun and fun ... in Guerrero state, where you find yourself forever nervously watching for signs of another drug cartel gun battle breaking out. Not very stress-free :(

I wish I still had a chance at winning the 'count to 30 before a mod' thread

DeletedUser98682

You get to 30 but sudenly realise that someone miscounted - celebrations for nothing....
I wish someone would come and wrap all my xmas prezzies for me...