• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bread for the poor quest bugged

DeletedUser

The progress bar for this quest showed something like 1500/3000 supplies gathered, but I actually had more like 2800. Then I used the supplies to build a frame house and the progress bar for the quest showed me as having 3000/3000, even though I now had less than 500. I decided to take a chance and clicked pay. I now have (-2500) supplies and the quest isnn't completed. Net effect 3000 supplies disappeared.

Hmm, okay after posting this I went back to the game. As soon as I started producing new supplies count went back to what it should have been and the quest shows as not completed. So, net effect now is zero, just a brief bit of confusion. It should probably still be looked at though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this is the quest I am thinking of it is produce 3000 supplies, not have 3000... is that correct?