• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BRAVEHEARTS are not a guild but a DICTATORSHIP

DeletedUser14821

Warning do not join this circus

This is a big gripe about a guild that is totally dysfunctional and do very little to help its members.
There leader gordon38 kicked me out of there guild for publicly asking him questions on the guild forum in which he would not speak to me on well would not speak full stop this is a leader who does not have an idea on how to play the game is producing all iron age products as his guild trading system does not work. I did try educating some of the stiffs but fell on deaf ears resulting in being kicked from the guild i do have pity on allot of their guild members as they no little different and think that is the way guilds are i really do hope they see the light and try a functional guild where there is structure and monitoring and good advice to them from experienced players with valued knowledge.

DeletedUser14349

what about the omerta code? were we such a bad guild too? If you hadn`t left yourself, I`d have kicked you for your rip off trades. You do seem to go trough your guilds pretty fast do you? But I`m sure there is somewhere a guild who might want your "trading advise"

DeletedUser12400

what about the omerta code? were we such a bad guild too? If you hadn`t left yourself, I`d have kicked you for your rip off trades. You do seem to go trough your guilds pretty fast do you? But I`m sure there is somewhere a guild who might want your "trading advise"

Thanks for noticing, Rhana :)

DeletedUser14349

you`re welcome Overtype :)

Btw I like your new sig. Since long I want to make one for me but I`m always too busy with fighting lol. Well, Maybe a task for a sunday evening :)

DeletedUser17067

We had the "pleasure" as well of having him in our guild too for a whole week!Did his trades, got his fp's and left. And already gone to the next "lucky" guild.