• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bossy Guild Issues

DeletedUser16781

I'm getting quite fed up with constant directives from my guild telling the members to 'do this' or 'do that' or risk excommunication. I polish and motivate daily, trade where possible, contribute to great buildings, and generally help if I can; but I find the guild rather bossy and resent being told how to play MY game. I'm looking for a nice, friendly and supportive guild in Arvahall, that does appreciate that all its members are individuals but are happy to be part of a team. Any recommendations??

DeletedUser9070

Sorry to hear your experiences, I run a guild that impose nothing, all pretty relaxed, just trade fairly.
It might be a bit too quiet at times but Im a very fair guild leader, I have never kicked anyone even those who's been away for several weeks xD
Some members polish and motivate regularly, especially me (daily) but apart from that no one's forced to do it.

If you fancy that type of atmosphere, feel free to check me and my guild out ->
player : xerkbb
guild : Handshake

DeletedUser16781

Thanks Xerk, thats exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for :)

DeletedUser1009

My guild does not impose any rules other than be active once a week. With that lack rule we are still a top 15 guild. We have many very active players but no one is stressed out by rules. If you have 20k or more come join us. Send me a request.

Name: Not So Fast
Guild: Trojan Horde

DeletedUser9070

Either way, you are welcomed to join just send me a message if you decide to want to try us out, free 30 days trial (hehe), if you don't like it there is absolutely no problem whatsoever if you want to go somewhere else. =)