• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Boring!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser108435
  • Start date

DeletedUser108435

Step up the game. It's becoming slow and boring and for heaven's sake give us a decent prize at the end of each event. I'm in the Postmodern ERA. We need more expansions because Iìm leaving everything in the inventory and I can't build new GB's. Step it up or you will lose alot of players. Not everyone wants to stay in the Middle AGes for ever.

DeletedUser12400

Step up the game. It's becoming slow and boring and for heaven's sake give us a decent prize at the end of each event. I'm in the Postmodern ERA. We need more expansions because Iìm leaving everything in the inventory and I can't build new GB's. Step it up or you will lose alot of players. Not everyone wants to stay in the Middle AGes for ever.

Thanks for the feedback, Aurelia the Mighty 136.

As an player, I would like to write that this game is a marathon not a sprint and the value of a reward will be different for different players. There are four primary ways of gaining Expansion slots:

1: Pursue a technology that opens an expansion.
2: Conquer a new area of land in the continent map.
3: Purchase an expansion using Diamonds.
4: Get an expansion using Medals.

DeletedUser108379

...... Not everyone wants to stay in the Middle AGes for ever.

Of course not, but there are really many, many players in higher ages. I don*t see any reason what could prevent anybody from advancing through the ages.
And the challange that the limited space for building cause, was part of the game from the beginning.
But perhaps the game should prevent player to build GB from higher ages, because they use too much space in lower ages.

DeletedUser106696

It's called a game of strategy... the idea is not to build each and everything that arrives in your inventory, but to figure out which bits help you progress and what's just eye-candy. I would consider this one of the challenges that make the game worth playing. And for the avoidance of doubt, in my main world I managed to get to AF with just 4 of the diamond expansions built.

Vesiger

Monarch
I read this as "Stop the game", which makes a sort of sense...
Give the game an end-point, and you avoid the problem of bored high-level players hanging around complaining that 'new material' isn't being issued fast enough, and feeding FP into one another's Arcs :P

DeletedUser8813

I still enjoy playing foe although I do think the devs have lost their way a little.fix some of the major concerns players have bring in a good use of arctic goods that have made several gbs redundant at the moment for both players and guild benefit.
I live in hope , that's all we have

DeletedUser100065

Slow and boring in PME wait till you finish tech :D
To be honest the games always been slow the people make it worth sticking around for imo GE is fun for 3 days GvG is 10 minutes of entertainment a day and most of your time your sat around waiting for something to come up. However somehow it's still addictive and I find myself sat here for hours. Make some friends have some laughs and just enjoy it. Things are slow it's about building up over time. If it was fast fix then why would anyone hang around once they were finished.