• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Theres plenty to do ingame, visit peoples villages and motivate them, rhis gets you 20 Gold a time, or even attack some of the smaller villages and see what happens. Your not paying much attention to the game if your bored.

DeletedUser276

I play on those tiny game sites that have hundreds of games. I do that to pass the time and then have a timer running telling me when to go back and pick up my gold and supplies then maybe attack a few people.

though mostly I wander around the forums seeing how many people put thought into their posts and learning who spams and who contributes... that sort of stuff :P

DeletedUser

I stare at my computer screen and do nothing.
Until I can harvest something that is.

DeletedUser

staring at the buildings usually speeds up the time, its almost like time travel :P

DeletedUser

Bored... hmmm - an unusual concept... never really experienced it, always something to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.