• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Boost production/cheat

DeletedUser

I payed for boost production and it does not work for production buildings.

FOE took my money and did not deliver,and now they dont even reply to solve this problem even i send them 4 messages.

And i can not log on to their support.

And they want to be best game ?????

DeletedUser

Hello there and welcome to the forums! Could you offer a few more details about your issue? How did you boost your production? If you used the premium feature: Boost all Production then you should know that you receive the actual doubled amount of production when you collect your coins/supplies. Depending on the houses and supplies buildings you have, it can take some time. For example: some houses take 15 minutes / 1hour / 4 hours / 8 hours and the same goes for supplies.

If indeed you have collected your goods and did not receive your doubled amount then it could be a bug. Perhaps the staff behind customer support is now "off duty" but am sure they will get back to you as soon as they can.

You can also contact support by following this link http://support.innogames.de/login/game/?locale=en if you cannot doit ingame which is done by right-clicking in your game screen and selecting "Support"

Regards,
Stefan

DeletedUser

Thanks Stefanceltaire for giving him that link to the external support tool, but I think it will tell him that his password is invalid like it is doing everyone else at the moment.

When you right click in-game, and choose support, what does it do ducati? If it does nothing at all, please turn off your popup blocker, and try again. Let us know how it does not let you submit a ticket.