• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Boost and re-work rapid fire cannons

DeletedUser2973

Reason:When rapid fire cannons are too weak and target wrong targets

Details:When rapid fire cannons go up against an attacking army with snipers in they always target them first dealing little or no damage when really there first targets should be heavy or fast units and also they need a more stronger boost of attack against heavy and fast units

Visual Aids:none

Balance:makes RFC more useful in defence and better balance

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:this will see players not just using tanks in there army as the RFC will be more affective

DeletedUser3157

2 days ago I lost a battle. I had 7 150% bonus tanks (I forgot to set new full army after previous fight), I faced 8 RFCs with 74% defense bonus, clicked auto-combat anyways (cause I didn't have that 15-20 minutes to waste what actually fighting a bugged out super-slow PE battles takes), and lost the fight.

DeletedUser2973

maybe but you put a sniper in there and the RFC will target him first dealing no damage to you at all

DeletedUser3157

Yeah. But then if defense has some tanks or cars in the mix, u will usually lose the sniper quick. Unless you fight it out manual and try keep it alive as bait for RFCs. Actually if you fight with 7 tanks 1 sniper and autocombat, the 1 sniper will die against 90% of PE setups 8 tanks would walk through clean, so it's rather annoying carring em along into blind fights.

DeletedUser2973

But RFC really need there AI changing again a attacker came in with 4 tanks and 4 conscripts and again the RFC attack the conscripts never took 1 shot at the tanks seriously broken