• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Book of Condolences for Queen Elizabeth II

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
In respect of the life and service of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, we would like to open a thread for those who wish to post their condolences on her passing.

Please ensure to keep your messages tasteful and not political.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
As a Brit myself, I would like to post my personal respect and admiration to our late Queen. She was dedicated to her duty right to the end, and was ever a gracious ambassador through some of the greatest changes our country has seen. I'll be raising a toast again to her Maj tonight :blush:

brew71

Private
As a Brit myself, I would like to post my personal respect and admiration to our late Queen. She was dedicated to her duty right to the end, and was ever a gracious ambassador through some of the greatest changes our country has seen. I'll be raising a toast again to her Maj tonight :blush:
well said Kyrael I couldn't have put it better myself

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
It's hard knowing what to say, very few people alive know of a time before the she became Queen, and hardly any a time before she was born. 96 years of watching the world change, 70 of those as monarch.

It is hard to imagine all that has happened in that time, but I hope the world remembers her for the remarkable woman she was.