• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Booby Traps....

• Thread starter DeletedUser14772
  • Start date

DeletedUser14772

I want to be able to spend the mostly useless Tavern Silver on a new Military Boost called Booby Trap.

Booby Trap allows you to spend Silver on rigging one of your buildings with a trap. If a player plunders a booby trapped building, something bad happens to them, like all their current defending army goes to 1 health. I'm open to other possibilities as well. The amount of Silver required can be large, I don't care. But, currently the game is a joke with no ability to defend your city with the 7 rogue and a <you pick it> troop.

At least a booby trap would give people some satisfaction when Richard comes to loot their buildings.

DeletedUser14772

Oh and the added benefit of that idea is that if you're lucky enough to be online when this happens, you can attack them back if you're quick enough.

DeletedUser96901

one funny booby trap would be:
in the next 24 hours you can plunder back an unfinished building of him and the other players has to wait until the time is over to start the next production (so if you plunder a palace that runs 1 hours he has to wait 23 to click on the plundered icon)

because most time players don't plunder back because they don't find a building to plunder because those players are very active and collect almost always in time

DeletedUser14772

you really need that to be able to attack back ?
Some tools have 400+ defense, yes!

if you don't care about the prize and don't want to be plundered you can already buy the city shield
I want paybacks, not the city shield

in the next 24 hours you can plunder back an unfinished building...
Not a bad idea.

Another idea would be to cripple all troops for a few hours, preventing any future attacks until the timer elapsed.

DeletedUser111095

I would booby trap my Maharaj Palace every day - suggested booby trap, change plunderer's in-game avatar to a picture of a butt and lock it like this for a full week.