• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Bonus offer impossible to close after it pops up

SubCon

Private
Hello,
I've noticed this long ago and now decided to report it:
screen
This offer popup comes up once in a while, clicking outside it or on X to close makes it flicker for a millisecond but it does not go away.
The only way I found to get rid of it is to reload the game.
I am on PC.

Appreciate you look into it,
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

You can click away the picture as welll, but it takes several efforts. What browser are you on?

SubCon

Private
I am on chrome.
And I also mentioned that I did try to click away, just like any other window, this one will not go off.
Since I had it on 3 different Pcs, I would think this is a bug. This window comes up once in a few weeks or so..
From the behavior of it I think it does close but comes back up immediately, as it flickers for a millisecond there. IMHO the command that pops it up just persistent, it may even be intentional by developers, who knows..

I have uploaded the screenshot into the first post, as the forum does not allow external links.

Last edited:
This issue has been going on for quite some time with some of the pop-up offers. You cannot close the pop-up window. Neither by clicking on the X nor outside the window.
True though what ICE says. Several clicks will eventually shut it down.

Last edited:

SubCon

Private
Several clicks for me do not shut it down, I clicked a lot.
I suggest the next time this happens to you - try to close it as you say with many clicks, if it works - post here exactly how you did it, maybe I'll be able too.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Several clicks for me do not shut it down, I clicked a lot.
I suggest the next time this happens to you - try to close it as you say with many clicks, if it works - post here exactly how you did it, maybe I'll be able too.
It takes 20 clicks to close. But basically easier to just reload the page. And if you have been leaving your browser open for hours at a time, it is actually a good idea to be reloading anyways.

SubCon

Private
In case anybody wondering:
It seem to be fixed now, already had it popped twice with about a month in between - and closes with single click as it supposed to.
Thanks