• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Bodyguards / Guild Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie.

Private
Proposal:

Have a small number of guildmates as game helpers that provide each of them some kind of help in different aspects of the game i.e. fp collection, attack bonus, city defense, stamina regeneration, health regeneration

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

No similar idea presented.

Reason:

As "game helpers" need to be guildmates it will give a reason to have several members in a guild to cover all positions.

Increase of members x guild will incentive competition gvg, cbg and expedition, as well as guildmate interactions

Details:

You will select for each position a player having a particular quality i.e.:

High Arc player selected as "fp helper" will give me a small % increase in fp daily collection

High Attack bonus player selected as "attack helper" will provide certain extra attack bonus

High City defense player selected as "defender" wil provide a bonus to my city defense

A very active player will provide a reduction on health regeneration time

Any other quality of a player as: high number of GEs, high Troops collections can be used to select that player as "helper" providing a bonus to the guildmate that have choose them for a particular position.

Visual Aids

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

The bonus could be small but enough to incentive players to be part of a +5 members.

It could be a bonus that is easily achieved and ver small increase for higher levels for instance Arc 80 helper 5% increase on fp collection (GEs + special buildings or 10 collections per day) Arc 180 will provide 7% increase.

Knight of ICE

You are only allowed two options for a poll. Apart from that this is on the Do Not Suggest List in more than one way.

Lady Rosbhan

Private
What Knight says. Plus can you imagine the amount of programming this would take to make it available to every member in every server in the game? And the constant recalculationin real time it would mean every time a player aged up or even just leveled a GB. The game suffers enough lag at the moment without adding more things. to server traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.