• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I am cluttered up with over 100 extra Blueprints for GB's already built or unwanted. Do they just sit in my inventory or are they any use for anything?

DeletedUser111589

They are useful.

Any new set unlocks new level. You have to enter menu with BP, select GB with excess of BP and click on golden "Level up" button.

DeletedUser111351

As @Ilela said, the blueprints for GB you've already built are still needed. Once a GB has been built it can be leveled up to 10 in the normal way of putting in forge points. After a GB reaches level 10 they can still be leveled up (up to 99 I believe), but every level after 10 requires you to use a full additional set of blueprints before forge points can be applied.

For the GB you have no intention of ever building, yes, they are just garbage to clutter up your inventory forever more.

DeletedUser111589

Thanks - what with that and motivation kits etc we should have another inventory just for garbage!

Motivation kits can be useful if you have Shrine of knowledge/awe/inspiration and no active friends to motivate them.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Motivation kits can be useful if you have Shrine of knowledge/awe/inspiration and no active friends to motivate them.
Purely an observation and nothing personal but if I had reached the stage of the game that attracts SOK/A/I with no active friends I would work on my people skills. I have many Motivation Kits lying idle and would dearly love to find a use for them.