• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints attained when levelling up Great Buildings

DeletedUser97172

Could anyone tell me how many Blueprints we receive for our relevant rank in contributing Forge Points to level up somebody else's Great Building. Thanks

DeletedUser14587

well it depend in which level as it ranges from 1 to 3 blueprints its shown beside ur rank in the contribution list how many exactly forge points , medal and blueprints u will gain from contributing as these reward differ from a great building to another

Gondour

Corporal
Hi, not sure if my question can be posted here but I have a level 1 Colosseum built and waiting for level 2 with a good number of contributors. I have another complete one with more than the required number of blueprints not yet built and it says that I already have one built and can level up. So, I tapped Level up and 9 of the blueprints vanished from the building. Where did they go? Can't see any further instructions - I play on iPhone. Many thanks to anyone out there who can advise.

Forwandert

Major-General
You can only have 1 of each great build. Once built you can build up to LVL 10 without using anymore blueprints. After that you have to use a full set of blueprints for each level. What you have done is use them to increase the level 1 more so you know have the ability to build up to level 11.

Gondour

Corporal
You can only have 1 of each great build. Once built you can build up to LVL 10 without using anymore blueprints. After that you have to use a full set of blueprints for each level. What you have done is use them to increase the level 1 more so you know have the ability to build up to level 11.
Aah, thank you so much for that explanation. Good to know that my blueprints did not get lost in the ether. Brilliant!

DeletedUser110676

The range isn't limited from 1 to 3 as second post says.

Very high level arcs will give like a dozen prints for 1st place.

DeletedUser

The range isn't limited from 1 to 3 as second post says.

Very high level arcs will give like a dozen prints for 1st place.
To be fair, that answer was given 4 years ago, before the cap on GB levels was removed; I think 3 probably WAS the most BPs you received from being number 1 contributor then. Not really any point correcting information that was given that long ago when it wasn't even relevant to the recent question...

DeletedUser110676

To be fair, I assumed this was a current thread before someone necroposted it. I think it WAS a good reply to the question, that others may not have known. Not really any point being snarky about it when it's not even relevant to the topic at hand.

DeletedUser

My post was as relevant as yours, bud. Yours was perfectly fine reply, I was just pointing out that second post was correct at the time of posting but not relevant to @Gondour 's question. If you choose to interpret the well meant advice to check the dates on threads as snarky and act childishly about it, then that's your prerogative; you wouldn't be the first. By all means, have fun correcting all the out of date information in threads gone by.