• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprint trade

• Thread starter Deleted member 112124
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have read that it is possible to trade blueprints with other players and was offered a CoA when I was in the Bronze Age. I have looked for but not found gen on this subject, how is it done and is it restricted to full plans and completed GBs?

DeletedUser96901

it is not possible to trade blueprints with other players

DeletedUser111589

You might have seen my post saying something like "Wish I could trade CoA blueprints for Basilica"

Unfortunately, like Test Ament said, its not possible to trade blueprints with someone

DeletedUser

Ah, I see. I do wonder what the player who offered the CoA was up to, little good I imagine. Thankyou both for the info.

DeletedUser

I've just come off the phone with an acquaintance of mine who is Black Hat turned White Hat, he informs me that there are usually some Script Kiddies and Black Hats with knowledge of assembly code operating black markets, obviously behind the scenes, within MMOGs and that I had probably inadvertently come across one such. No names, no aspersions cast, a simple and naïve assumption on my part that this was legal within the Game architecture. Hence the open Q on the Forum. Thanks for putting me straight on the matter

DeletedUser

Sorry vr1, I do get what you're saying but, this was the offer of a L35 CoA. Which I did not accept at the
time because of the distinct odour of fish and the fact that I had not earned it through successful play. As I've stated in another post; I'm returning to gaming after a 15 year lay-off, I do not wish to find myself booted out from anywhere for cheating, as the acceptance of such an offer would so obviously be.​

Last edited by a moderator:

dimondus

Captain
I have read that it is possible to trade blueprints with other players and was offered a CoA when I was in the Bronze Age. I have looked for but not found gen on this subject, how is it done and is it restricted to full plans and completed GBs?
The other possible answer is that he propose you to exclusively donate FP's into his high level Aachen before he will ask other guildies/neighbors to do so. But its was not for free and he wanted goods or FP's in return.

DeletedUser

I did not assume that it was free but as I only had Oracle at the time and with no likelihood of CoA of my own for quite some time, I did not understand how this might be accomplished. There was also some mention of "the going rate" for this offer to be completed. Again, I was in the Bronze Age and progressing well but slowly and although tempting, as such things can be, it did not feel right in that it felt suspicious to me. It may well be that I misconstrued the offer because of my inexperience and the wording of the offer but, as I was so low down the Tech Tree, I had little in way of FPs or anything else to provide in return, I considered it unlikely to be a simple 1 for 1 FP exchange, or that it would be possible for him/her to prevent a higher earning Player to outdo my contribution when partially completed. I have read of Players dropping several hundreds of FPs, if not more, in 1 hit and this was and is far beyond my ability so to do. I posted my original question on this matter because my interest had been piqued by the offer and simply recounted what had occurred. My post regarding my acquaintance's comment regarding "script kiddies" and others was offered, as it had been to me, as a possibility not as a probability, even less so, a definitive explanation. If I have "muddied the waters", then I apologise, I was simply asking about BP exchanges because this presented as a possibility which I have since learned is not possible.

DeletedUser

I looked at the players city, it already had an Oracle above Level 10 and the msg opened with; "For sale, 1 Level 35 CoA (my abbreviation, the name was given in full), there were also other high level GBs, a Dark Tower and several Performance Buildings and the player had quite a high points tally.
I'm beginning to feel sorry that I mentioned it in the first place as I've no wish to stir the pot for anyone, least of all myself. If the message was sent as a joke on noobie me or I have misunderstood, then fine, more fool me for partly taking the bait by believing that BP trade was a part of the game. I simply did not now any better at the time and in fact openly acknowledge that I still have a great deal to learn, only having been playing for nearly 3 months.