• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprint trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99520

Getting that Blueprint you really need can be a real pain :mad:

InnoGames could start to charge Diamonds per trade for Blueprints easy done too with an added tab in the Market and yet another way to get the Diamond buyers to buy more. :)

'I know I am so good I should start my own browser game' LOL :p

DeletedUser99588

You can already buy the blueprints with diamonds. The random trade option is the free way of doing it.

DeletedUser99520

You can already buy the blueprints with diamonds. The random trade option is the free way of doing it.

Yes I am sure everyone is aware you can buy the blueprints with diamonds thanatos - but what I was trying to say was a Trade between players the same way we all do at the market with goods - Each goods trade cost 1 FP the same could be done with blueprints but with diamonds - Just an Idea and InnoGames would benefit :)

DeletedUser5180

thanatos is correct, you can buy any bp's you need for 200 diamonds.

you can trade 2 existing duplicate bps for a random bp so why would anyone pay diamonds to trade them.?

unless i'm reading your suggestion wrong then its -1 from me

DeletedUser99520

thanatos is correct, you can buy any bp's you need for 200 diamonds.

you can trade 2 existing duplicate bps for a random bp so why would anyone pay diamonds to trade them.?

unless i'm reading your suggestion wrong then its -1 from me

Yes everyone knows you can trade 2 existing duplicate bps for a random bp - Right I will try and explain this a bit better if I can ......... :)

I have 23 bp of the top right square of Alcatraz - But to take it up to the next level I need 1 bottom right - So I then put one of my top right Alcatraz squares up for trade the same way we all trade with goods in the market.

DeletedUser7719

Yes everyone knows you can trade 2 existing duplicate bps for a random bp - Right I will try and explain this a bit better if I can ......... :)

I have 23 bp of the top right square of Alcatraz - But to take it up to the next level I need 1 bottom right - So I then put one of my top right Alcatraz squares up for trade the same way we all trade with goods in the market.
That does explain it better, I think you should add that part to the OP.

I'm currently not in favor of it though. This makes buying the BPs with diamonds completely worthless as I'm sure that someone has to have the BP you're looking for. Either increase it to 150 or even 200 diamonds, or make it 20 or 25 diamonds to trade for a specific GB's BP rather than the specific GB's BP's position (so instead of a 2:1 trade for free, it would be a 1:1 trade for 20 diamonds and you can trade an Alcatraz BP for a Cape BP)
Note this means that the player putting up the offer also needs to pay diamonds to set it up since it would be unfair for him that he gets the BP for free.

DeletedUser99520

That does explain it better, I think you should add that part to the OP.

I'm currently not in favor of it though. This makes buying the BPs with diamonds completely worthless as I'm sure that someone has to have the BP you're looking for. Either increase it to 150 or even 200 diamonds, or make it 20 or 25 diamonds to trade for a specific GB's BP rather than the specific GB's BP's position (so instead of a 2:1 trade for free, it would be a 1:1 trade for 20 diamonds and you can trade an Alcatraz BP for a Cape BP)
Note this means that the player putting up the offer also needs to pay diamonds to set it up since it would be unfair for him that he gets the BP for free.

Yes! at last! ...... Contact! :)

DeletedUser99520

..... LOL .... Just putting an Idea over ...... Never again ...
Thanks for everyones input on my post - This can now be closed.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

As per the request of TudorTermite, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.