• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprint Question

DeletedUser116525

Hi all,

I'm curious to know what happens if I complete a set of blueprints to upgrade to the next level but there's current forge point donations already.
What happens? does the blueprint upgrade make up for the remaining FP's or do the FP's go to the next level?

Should I wait until that level is complete and upgrade using a blueprint straight after that?

DeletedUser113235

First set of BP + goods = Great Building.

After you have the GB, every set of BPs unlocks 1 level.
It does not means it level up,
It's just the potential level.

DeletedUser116525

I thought the next level of a GB is automatically unlocked once you complete the previous level.
I assume then, additional blueprints are for level 11+?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Just my advice in case of The Arc ... you can ulock levels till 29 ... as from lvl 30 1st and 2nd place will be in profit for lvl80 arcs that a lot of them will want to make a deal ...and it is good to make a deal with 2 players like that to help with them ... then in that situation is best to open level by level when you know your helpers are both online at the same time to take a place!!!