• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprint exchange

DeletedUser118715

2:1 blueprint exchange is frustrating. I have, on numerous times, made numerous trades trying to get one last bp and used all of my extra bp to no avail. It take time to earn them and then seeing them wasted is not fun. If we are already trading 2 to get 1, we should be able to choose the blueprint we want. So once we choose the 2 we want to trade, could the game not then ask which blue print we want?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
It's set up so there is less chance of one bp so you are either required to wait or buy for 200 diamonds. Doesnt really change no matter how high your gbs get.

I wouldnt waste them on swaps as you say some are hard to get so better to wait.

Easiest way is to find a player with the GB you're looking for who uses 1,9 and has his GB on level 60 or so. Ask him to give you his 5th will cost you 10 FPs (depending on the GB) and you get 5 FPs back and 5 to 6 BPs... Don't waste time on swaps mate, I most often give P5 for free to those who need BPs and many others will be willing to help if you ask.