• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueberry Long Island Ice Tea!!!!

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh ****Nevermind**** bad topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds tasty, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well..................................but it is reeeeaaaaly good.

DeletedUser

There are so many alchohol references within the game itself (Tavern, Brewery, Vineyard, etc.). Why would it be forbidden to mention it on the forums?

DeletedUser

Good point there Zena, It is an iffy topic however, but no real rules posted against it.

DeletedUser

How is it an iffy topic? Its legal all over the world, except for some middle eastern countries. Everyone under the sun can walk by a liquor store or booze in a supermarket. This game is anchored in Germany, "oh land of beer". The only thing iffy about alcohol is the abuse of it. You may as well call chocolate icecream or oreo cookies iffy as people indulge/abuse them too.

DeletedUser

Well, it is an iffy topic because this is a family based forum, meaning their are kids around, and some mothers, and fathers do not want their kids to see some things. What was posted was in no way bad, and I only said it so it would not go into people posting new comments adding details of the night before, and such. It was more for hoping people would think before they added their own experiences into this thread, lol. The OP was okay, please do not get me wrong here, just being friendly.

Yes the game has those taverns, and such, but they only show two people holding each other, and dancing back, and forth, and such. Wine is not frowned upon unless someone talks about how much of it they had, and what happened when they had it.<-- that is where I was trying to make sure it did not go, if ya know what I mean.

Anywho, sorry for coming off wrong to some, carry on.

DeletedUser

Ha Ha OK, yeah, I can see the potential for inappropriate posts. OK no problem ;)

DeletedUser

There are so many alchohol references within the game itself (Tavern, Brewery, Vineyard, etc.). Why would it be forbidden to mention it on the forums?

Dude, you nailed it. Hypocrisy at its finest.

DeletedUser459

So, we are talking about a VIRGIN blueberry long island ice tea? I usually go to my local taverns, breweries, and vineyards to see who makes them. Fortunately, I havent found some.