• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blue Galaxy collections

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I too waited until recently to build both Truce and then BG. Space is, as you say, at a premium in my City too but I doubt that will ever change. Many Players seem to overlook certain GBs without really appreciating their worth at different points in the Game. Each to their own of course as we all play a different game in one aspect or another. Levelling the "Reward" boosters is vital for efficient use of both the GBs involved and the footprint. I must admit that I hesitated to site BG but it is most pleasing to see the multiplier in action.
I just had to remember to not waste it on SUPPLIES!...and it can't add FPs when total is at 100 so it stops until you bring total down below 100 again.

Forwandert

Major-General
It doesnt appear too, I'm down on daily collections over the last couple of days but not really concerned about fps so taking the easy click route now its available.