• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blue Galaxy collections

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
How do you know when you get the extra collection from Blue Galaxy. Guess it's not like Kraken or Himiji that registers on left side of screen when active. Just put it up and gathered rewards from Nest and Assylum and nothing showed. Does anything tell you that it worked???

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
How do you know when you get the extra collection from Blue Galaxy. Guess it's not like Kraken or Himiji that registers on left side of screen when active. Just put it up and gathered rewards from Nest and Assylum and nothing showed. Does anything tell you that it worked???
It didn't activate.

DeletedUser

If you have only just built BG and it's at a low level, the %s are very low. That said, mine started working at L2 but that may be "manipulated" and so, is no guarantee that yours will do likewise. I consider it a decent GB to build but there are others such as CF which may be of more immediate use, especially in the early days of your Game. Most GBs are worth evaluation before building and I regard BG as one of these. Make certain you time it's use carefully and don't waste it on Supplies, Event Buildings are, in my opinion, it's primary targets.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
If you have only just built BG and it's at a low level, the %s are very low. That said, mine started working at L2 but that may be "manipulated" and so, is no guarantee that yours will do likewise. I consider it a decent GB to build but there are others such as CF which may be of more immediate use, especially in the early days of your Game. Most GBs are worth evaluation before building and I regard BG as one of these. Make certain you time it's use carefully and don't waste it on Supplies, Event Buildings are, in my opinion, it's primary targets.
Sad to say I started later in game to build some GBs.I'm in Oceanic Age now. Have Arc & CF, all the attack GBs, none of the defense GBs, HC, Kraken.AO, Traz. All levelled up higher so was trying to decide on Truce to gain goods while aiding and since have an abundance of my age and below goods was told to maybe get the BG instead for now as space is at a premium in my city. Since I had contemplated it earlier, I listened and put it up. Will certainly level it up as fast as I can.

DeletedUser

I too waited until recently to build both Truce and then BG. Space is, as you say, at a premium in my City too but I doubt that will ever change. Many Players seem to overlook certain GBs without really appreciating their worth at different points in the Game. Each to their own of course as we all play a different game in one aspect or another. Levelling the "Reward" boosters is vital for efficient use of both the GBs involved and the footprint. I must admit that I hesitated to site BG but it is most pleasing to see the multiplier in action.

Knight of ICE

Alexandria increases the production of supplies. WW is not a supply building. It does not count for doing a 24hr supply production either. Blue Galaxy on the other hand, increases the production. That's the difference why BG works on WW's.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Well actually now with these new chain buildings, the BG is better then ever. People with many FP/Good tracks or cars are raking it in with the BG. Imagine getting over 100 FP from a single click thanks to the BG doubling. Every Christmas we'll have a chance at more FP cars, which makes the BG's single click better and better and better.

I went for defence boost to attackers on the tracks but if mine were all the FP tracks that would mean 2 chances at an extra 50 fp.

These chain buildings are really starting to stack up when it comes to the BG. used to just be about event buildings and using it on buildings giving 10fp/slightly above. Now usable on buildings giving 40fp+

Its easily my fave GB in the game, a GB that actually gets better with power creep that doesn't need to be updated like the many terrible GB we have.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
BG and Atlantis are similar but different. They both double resources and are OF GB's. Atlantis is plunder only, infinite tries at a lower chance and takes up 7 more tiles than BG. BG is collection only, limited to x amount per 24 hours and has a higher chance of activating. So which is better?

Last edited:

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I too waited until recently to build both Truce and then BG. Space is, as you say, at a premium in my City too but I doubt that will ever change. Many Players seem to overlook certain GBs without really appreciating their worth at different points in the Game. Each to their own of course as we all play a different game in one aspect or another. Levelling the "Reward" boosters is vital for efficient use of both the GBs involved and the footprint. I must admit that I hesitated to site BG but it is most pleasing to see the multiplier in action.
As I had said earlier, I just built BG. With the bonus buildings getting bigger if it works it will help immensly especially for FPs. Didn`t know how it worked so asked in this forum. Now I see it in action and only at level 2 it multiplied 2 out of 4 times. I realize this won`t happen all the time and there will be times when...nothing. I`m not sorry I built it now even having to move things around and even store some things in my Oceanic age city. You are right as space is at a premium as you move up the age ladder.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Galaxy is the second best source of fp from a GB provided you have decent event buildings (first is Arc). You should delete Kraken, IT, HS and Cape before you ditch BG ;) I’d include Himeji and SC on that list too but can’t bring myself to do it..

There are old posts around that assume BG is used on buildings that give 5fp; they’re outdated. These calculations also don’t factor BG doubling diamonds, goods etc.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah like imagine if you had 11 crows nests (possible now over time with it in the AD) for your 36/above BG, high chance of doubling a constant stream of a combination of diamonds or 20 fp's or getting 100 goods from a click.

If they all proc'd 20 fp and doubled, you just gained 220 fp, which would require a level what, 220 Cape? lol

Yeah like imagine if you had 11 crows nests (possible now over time with it in the AD) for your 36/above BG, high chance of doubling a constant stream of a combination of diamonds or 20 fp's or getting 100 goods from a click.

If they all proc'd 20 fp and doubled, you just gained 220 fp, which would require a level what, 220 Cape? lol
Nah, just requires a bit of luck from SoW, diplomatic gifts and GE relics.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Galaxy is the second best source of fp from a GB provided you have decent event buildings (first is Arc). You should delete Kraken, IT, HS and Cape before you ditch BG ;) I’d include Himeji and SC on that list too but can’t bring myself to do it..

There are old posts around that assume BG is used on buildings that give 5fp; they’re outdated. These calculations also don’t factor BG doubling diamonds, goods etc.
3rd best; CF beats it. Otherwise this is good.