• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blue Galaxy algorithm

Green Sky

Private
Hi, I've searched forum and internet for an answer to my question with no result, so if there should be a link I'd be grateful if you'd share :)

Blue Galaxy is obvious to use when you collect manually, I'm wondering how the bonus is employed by the game when the "collect all" button is being used. Does anyone know/has an educated guess which buildings are preferential?

(Before that argument comes, first collect a few by hand and then use the button is not an option)

DeletedUser111949

this "collect all" button is only on PC. For me they should remove it or add it also on mobile. Is not fair to favorite PC users only like GvG does.