• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blocking tactic being used in GvG

The blocking tactic being used by some Guilds in GvG where the guild surrounds as many as 15-20 NPC sectors, effectively blocking them from being attacked/owned by other guilds. I know it is very expensive to defend large territory (except in AA) but I dont think it was the intent of the GvG system to have Guilds block vast areas while Guilds search for places to land.

I would suggest that we open up the landing areas, so that interior sectors can be attacked, not just the first 1 or 2 sectors. This would force Guilds to only hold and defend sectors that they can afford to hold.

Let me know what you think.

DeletedUser653

-1 if a guild holds 30 sectors and gets attacked and has to force back the attacker by siege its horridly expensive, just 6 sieges is over 100k in goods in siege costs and we might need 3 or 4 to win each of the 6 sectors and that does not include the cost of opening up the DA slots. So the way INNO has designed the game forces guilds to release to attack and only hold large number of sectors if not under attack.
The only exception to this being AA where most top guilds have 50 to 100 million medals and a siege cost of 80,000 medals is not so high.