• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blank Log in screen

DeletedUser98443

I have same issue as another - after logging in I click play and I get a blank screen - tried different browsers etc - clearing history/cache - when clicked it seems to start to load but I get a google address and a adobe at bottom left as it loads then it stops - I have left for 20 mins and nothing -I can get into forums and other game pages but not game -just prior to it totally freezing/not loading I had the green bar get to 75% then it showed writing in the green bar area saying failed to load home???
This is so frustrating as cant collect soccer stuff !!! I can load on laptop but that has restrictions in game so I want my PC game back ............. plse

DeletedUser15498

same problem. Very frustrating. nothing collected. is there something I need to do. After clicking play and choosing world it just goes blue with no progress bar.

DeletedUser15498

and when I try to click support on forum I get 502 bad gateway

WolfeBeast

Private
Your not alone, same problem.
Noticed that quest line was not loading last night along with continent map freezing yesterday.
Then this morning, go to login and after choosing which world i'm presented with the light blue screen and nothing else.
Other viewers say loading in the flash menu when right clicking on background.
Tried updating software, i.e. flash, viewer etc. Clearing cache and history and using different viewers, still no joy.
Tried another two computers, exactly the same.
Noticed there was a flash update yesterday and not sure if its related, tried a roll back (recovery) and does not help.

WolfeBeast

Private
Andy i submitted a ticket this morning, and have noticed for the last hour or so support section of the website has been down and getting Bad Gateway. Maybe related to the updates going on today.

DeletedUser15498

probably. I can't even get to support page. If yu get a response from them let me know as I don't have any idea if they read these posts. Have a good one Wolfe

WolfeBeast

Private
I'm sure staff monitor this section of the website. They have a lot going on with the updates today and sure they will be in touch and all will be resolved. If i hear anything will let you know, have a good one too.

DeletedUser98443

Still the same - I also tried a friends laptop on a different server and same problem - I also cleared all cache/history etc and nothing changes - losing so much collection time at the moment !!! its frustrating as I can log in on ipad but cant play soccer or emails etc.............thanks it not just me - FIX it quickly please.....................

DeletedUser

There is a known issue with the Support center at the moment and this is being worked upon as a matter of priority. Please be patient while we investigate this issue.

WolfeBeast

Private
A Bitdefender update took place over night and locked us out.
After looking into this problem further i have found a work around.

Open up Bitdefender.
Within the Antivirus box click the Cog Icon.
Under the 'On-access Scanner' slider, click the Custom box and you will get a pop-up options box appear.
Click the 'Traffic Scan' tab and untick 'Scan HTTP Traffic'.

You will now be able to login and get past the blue screen as per normal. This has now worked and been tested on 3 computers.
Good luck all.

This may apply to other Antivirus software, so might be worth checking if you don't run Bitdefender.