• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blacktide Salvation

DeletedUser

Hello people.

Want to join a gang of experienced warriors, where the team always comes first?
Rank does not matter, as long as you are a team player who wants to have fun with a good team who are happy to share their experiences.

We do not write "everyone can join" or "everyone can invite other players", because we are not looking to get most members to be the biggest, we become great by motivated and strong members. We choose the members carefully.

I have always managed to make my cities/guilds to top-rated, so it's just a matter of time until we will become a guild to reckon with. Send a message ingame, and we'll look over your application.
If the guild is full, send a message anyway so maybe we prioritize you if you are a good player with great potential.

Best regards,
jen.has and daniellundahl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

Jen.has,
Im sorry, but double posting is not allowed, above you have triple posted.
Please use the edit post button from now on
Thanks
Chrome

DeletedUser

i'm in there now and they seems to be nice and active. so, if you looking active guild, join us.

DeletedUser3643

Hi I love to play
I play 2 times a day every day
I'm 55 years young from Canada
I would like to join your guild please
I play in Dinegu
My User ID is Car1
Waiting for response
Thanks