• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Black screen while attempting to open FOE on Safari.

DeletedUser112365

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know you are going to blame Apple, because Apple is blaming FOE. Would you please forward this message to the Developers and ask that they insure that FOE will open properly in Safari, for the iPad Pro. Currently if you login to FOE using the website, your city opens and you can see city detail, but the city is all blacked out. Innogames has created an Apple App for FOE and it truly sucks the big one. Half of the information menus are unavailable, such as ‘Chat’ and so much more. Why don’t you just abandon the Apple App and allow Apple users to login through a browser so they get all of FOE’s menu options. Really, the FOE Apple App is horrid and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Please, I’m serious about this and do hope you will allow Apple users to use the browser to play the game. Thank you for your time. And, please, please, with sugar on it. Please fix this issue.

Agent327

Overlord
You are allowed to use the browser. Problem is that the browser is not suited to play FoE. Nothing Inno can do about that. Browser is 3rd party software. How hard is that to understand?

DeletedUser110603

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know you are going to blame Apple, because Apple is blaming FOE. Would you please forward this message to the Developers and ask that they insure that FOE will open properly in Safari, for the iPad Pro. Currently if you login to FOE using the website, your city opens and you can see city detail, but the city is all blacked out. Innogames has created an Apple App for FOE and it truly sucks the big one. Half of the information menus are unavailable, such as ‘Chat’ and so much more. Why don’t you just abandon the Apple App and allow Apple users to login through a browser so they get all of FOE’s menu options. Really, the FOE Apple App is horrid and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Please, I’m serious about this and do hope you will allow Apple users to use the browser to play the game. Thank you for your time. And, please, please, with sugar on it. Please fix this issue.

The game is not designed to work through browsers on mobile devices, hence why their is the app to use. If you are having trouble with running the app or any aspect of your game through the app, please contact us on the link below so we can see your account information.
Thankyou.