• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Black Friday

DeletedUser118860

It might be okay for those with money but what about those of us who don't have space to place all the wonderful bargain buildings. Or maybe one can keep them somewhere until eventually one gets an expansion.

DeletedUser

It might be okay for those with money but what about those of us who don't have space to place all the wonderful bargain buildings. Or maybe one can keep them somewhere until eventually one gets an expansion.
Ask the Devs to devise a suitable repository for such items, which can then be named "Inventory" or something similar.

Galladhorn

Monarch

Well, if you do not have space to place a building that you are going to buy – essentially it means that the building is not worth buying since otherwise you would replace it with a building that is less good. Also you have the Inventory if you are aiming at a longer term plan for a particular building to be placed later. Either way City Space has always been the main trait of this free to play game – You want more of something, you need this or that building etc. so you will either have to delete other buildings, gain more expansions etc. – Usually if critical that is where the players choses to buy some more space with Diamonds. And to be fair Diamonds can also be harvested in Diamonds Farms, be won in GE and other parts of the game. So the more time you are willing to use on the game the bigger are the chances for the players to also win some Diamonds – and if you do not have the time, properly you could be working a lot and hopefully earn enough money to be able to buy some Diamonds making it easier for you to play more casually and clicking less.

DeletedUser118860

Hi Galladhorn, thanks for the lengthy comments. The point I was really trying to make is that, as I understand it, some of the buildings that are on special offer are not normally available or would take a lot of time to acquire. The special offer doesn't last long - say only 1 day and one doesn't have the space right then. To replace a building that is valuable at the time wouldn't really be an option and an expansion could be a long wait still. One of the answers is that it could be put in the inventory. Maybe it would work but I wasn't going to take a chance on buying one to see if that would work. I can afford to buy diamonds if I so wish but I choose to rather play the game and win them. (By the way I didn't know about Diamond Farms - that sounds interesting!) Cheers. :)