• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Black Friday

DeletedUser109171

No discounted diamonds , not worth it .
I go buy a discounted Lunch instead :))

DeletedUser115608

No thanks, always expensive also when Black Friday or any discount at any times!
Cos I am unemployed since 26 years ago and no more job for old men!
Life is hard and expensive now while I was young! ^^'

DeletedUser115975

Was really hoping for discounted diamonds. Will have to pass Black Friday and wait for another day when diamonds are on sale then.

DeletedUser96901

Just by stating this you can bet that the initially though of discount of 90% is now only bcoming a discount of 30% - the most.
Next time better state all you don't want ... :D:rolleyes:;)
upgrade kits could be sold for +90% :P

DeletedUser

I hope for mass motivation kits ;)

Oh, oh and roques not even a hideout one would be amazing too!!

Iwateguy

Major-General
No thanks, always expensive also when Black Friday or any discount at any times!
Cos I am unemployed since 26 years ago and no more job for old men!
Life is hard and expensive now while I was young! ^^'

I know how you feel. When my office asked me to explain to some younger workers how to do various jobs that I had always been responsible for, it wasn't hard to see the writing on the wall.

Just by stating this you can bet that the initially though of discount of 90% is now only becoming a discount of 30% - the most.
Next time better state all you don't want ... :D:rolleyes:;)

Since they say "up to 90%", I presume there will be SOMETHING at 90% off: probably a tree or a flowering bush.

Was really hoping for discounted diamonds. Will have to pass Black Friday and wait for another day when diamonds are on sale then.

I recall seeing one diamond sale that really did seem worthwhile but only one. For the price that Inno lists as "Most Popular", it was possible to get 5,000 diamonds (I think it said +200%). It was not quite the same on the app, maybe 4,500 diamonds and what's up with that? I can't think of any good reason why the offer should be different for the same account and for the same world at the same time on the PC and the app.

However, since I know that particular sale does exist, that's what I'm waiting for. I have heard it said (not from an official source) that the offer is only ever presented once per account. If that's true and I'll never see the offer again, it just means I will never buy diamonds again. If Inno is trying to convince me to spend my money elsewhere, that's a good way to go about it.

Havik79

Corporal
Disappointed I am probably going to miss out on 1upkits being Aussie and its 1:30am Saturday for me, which I need, but I am grateful, I had a pirate selection kit, and 3 upgrades in the bank, so removed my second level 5 mill of fall, moved my thalos to where the mill was, and shouted myself an early bday present of 3 ship upgrades to get me a second one, a Pirate ship this time to go with my Trader ship I got from the event.

DeletedUser103773

What a total farce that was. Logged in at 8pm server time and guess what - it's all over. Typical Inno - load of hype followed by yet more disappointment

DeletedUser99588

In the end, rather short and disappointing. No need to do this again.

lol, if only this forum wasn't so vanilla. The responses to this could be quite amusing.

What a total farce that was. Logged in at 8pm server time and guess what - it's all over. Typical Inno - load of hype followed by yet more disappointment

They were such amazing offers they were worried that having the offers at the same time as GvG would cause the world to implode.

DeletedUser96901

a little bit short

but thank you for my 2nd fully upgraded ship
needed only 3 upgrades for it