• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bigger buttons

When we play with High resolution on our monitor you have to understand that clicking something very small is sometimes hard if you are in a hurry. When I play GBG I do many many clicks, but most of them I miss them because of hurry and small buttons. I suggest to increase the size of this Attack, Cancel, Retreat, etc buttons. Thank you.

suethegreat

Captain
as an aside on facebook someone asked ages of players and surprisingly a large proportion were 'older' (or maybe youngsters have grown out of fb) so it can be frustrating that negotiation reward boxes, text in recurrings can be tiny when extra space is available plus many others. Vikings can be a grey/white blurr and finished productions grey into snow. Maybe developers could give the game the grannygrandpa test whilst chasing the grey pound :) arthritis r us lol

that would meen less clicking wich they won't do am prity sure INNO gets $ for every clic there is in the game

I doubt that the number of clicks have any impact on revenue from this perspective. The game has no advertisers in it and traffic or activity in the game increases ad revenue for any advertisers there might be on inno's news & ad sites.

Madmire

Private
what makes me think that is fact every time someone asks for something to make less clics in game it never gets implemented

While I doubt its an external revenue thing I suspect total number of clicks has some internal benefit to the design team, perhaps in dealing with other Inno games for resource division? I think if there wasn't some beneficial metric to insane mouse clicks Inno would have fixed the SC problem in GbG a long time ago....

Last edited: