• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bewildered Zeratul (Reponse Thread)

Emberguard

Legend
Response thread for Bewildered Zeratul's Journal

With 2 [ordinary] Farms, I can complete the "Produce 2 carrots" or "Produce 2 carrots and 2 saltpeters" quest once per day. What is the chance for getting diamond after collecting for 100 days? I wonder. Somehow, the chance has to be calculated in the reverse way. That is, firstly, what is the chance of not getting diamonds after 100 tries? It is: 99% to the 100th power. And then, minus that result from 100%. The final result is... in the calculator, or the google page -- it is not important. Very thin, my friend, the hope is very thin.

OK, then. Till 100 days later! ...

Makes me wonder, how many farms could one fit in your city.....