• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Beta Key geht nicht.

DeletedUser96

Moin moin, ich habe 2 Beta Keys, aber leider gehen die nicht. Beide Keys habe ich von 2 Gewinnspiele bekommen. Woran liegt es, das beide nicht gehen?

mfg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT ^^

Hmm... board does not recognize special characters.

Please use English so we can all understand you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please only write in english, as this is the english world and forum.

DeletedUser96

Moin moin, I have 2 beta keys, but unfortunately do not go. Both keys I got from two contests. Why is it not both go?

mfg

better :o

DeletedUser96

Thanks for the reply, yes I'm on the right homepage.
I get the message
Sorry the preview key you have entered is not valid

DeletedUser

how old is those keys ?

you need to use your keys right away, or they will get used up in a matter of minutes, or seconds nearly.

DeletedUser96

That's right, but in a contest, each key for the winner is determined.

DeletedUser

Well if the key is for you, and only you, be sure that you type the correct key.
Maybe to be 100% sure, try to copy and paste it, if possible. That way you will get it 100% correct when you "write" it.

DeletedUser17

I sent you a pm. Please send me a pm back about this when you have time.