• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

Ev4ma

Captain
Well at least they probably managed to get people to stop complaining about lvl 5 for a couple of days now.

Honestly I didn't expect anything good to come out of the rebalancing for the other levels and I'm not surprised one bit. I only play for TOR rewards anyway so I can just carry on the way I'm playing till they nerf TOR which seems to be the only part not nerfed in some way yet. Wouldn't surprise me if they did tweak with that also.
Don't give them ideas, lol.

If lv 5 goes to live like the way it is, I think most of us won't be happy.

P.Pixie

Corporal
Everything in this new GE is fragments ... 360 fragments for a ritual flame 720 for a terrace farm or fountain of youth and so on everything is fragmented.. madness!, then there's Level 5 and the impossible task of fighting through it and if not the extremely high cost to neg it.
Its very disappointing.

Steve.D70

Corporal
Don't give them ideas, lol.

If lv 5 goes to live like the way it is, I think most of us won't be happy.
If level 5 goes live like this or even if they cut the requirements in half, I think most of us won't be playing it!
Who in their right mind would think that the defence stats needed and the 10k goods needed was a good idea? How did it even get this far at 50% of the requirements?

I actually said in my guild the only way this is real is if it's released on April 1st then it reduces to its "real" level.

Mmm, it's exciting, to get GE 5 building up SBC !!!
My concern is the diamonds !! I have two other worlds, that are set to blast GE. To get diamonds.
I have been told diamonds will be halved on rewards ????
If that's the case, the game must be in breach of contract ! As I would have set up diamond farms !
They can't change the money side ! Diamond's, as you have spent years setting up worlds, to play game, you started, falls under a contract of play ?
Does anyone know about diamond reduction ?
I see on this thread, no diamonds on five.
So will diamonds remain in 4 to be level we presently have ????
Thanks guys.

If that's the case, the game must be in breach of contract ! As I would have set up diamond farms !
They can't change the money side ! Diamond's, as you have spent years setting up worlds, to play game, you started, falls under a contract of play ?

"Contract of play"? There is no such thing. They can change whatever they want in the game, e.g. remove the chance of diamonds from WW's and FoY's and thus make all diamond farms useless.
Isn't it rather the players that breach the "contract of play" by exploiting features of the game by building diamond farms, farming GBG, speed leveling GB's with Arc boosts, cycling recurring quests etc etc?

Last edited:
They thoroughly fragmented the entire game - it is becoming quite boring & disheartening to continue to press on with it.

Won't surprise me one bit if they start paying out fragments of diamonds

Emberguard

Legend
Isn't it rather the players that breach the "contract of play" by exploiting features of the game by building diamond farms, farming GBG, speed leveling GB's with Arc boosts, cycling recurring quests etc etc?
The contract of play (aka terms of conditions) only says not to exploit bugs. It doesn't say anything about taking a feature to its most extreme within its intended mechanics. Diamond farms are not even remotely a bug, neither is speed leveling or farming Guild Battlegrounds

It's a intended feature that I'm sure if we were to go over all the publicly available correspondence of Developers and InnoGames employees we'd find either explicit or implied consent to utilize as a intended feature, and I'm sure we'd see it repeated multiple times if we were to look hard enough. Particularly if we included all Q&A's in that

The contract of play (aka terms of conditions) only says not to exploit bugs. It doesn't say anything about taking a feature to its most extreme within its intended mechanics. Diamond farms are not even remotely a bug, neither is speed leveling or farming Guild Battlegrounds

It's a intended feature that I'm sure if we were to go over all the publicly available correspondence of Developers and InnoGames employees we'd find either explicit or implied consent to utilize as a intended feature, and I'm sure we'd see it repeated multiple times if we were to look hard enough. Particularly if we included all Q&A's in that

Yes. We have the ToC as a "contract of play" and it doesn't say anything about twisting intended features of the game to get the most out of them.
But it's not a "breach of contract" from Inno's side if they decide to cut diamond rewards in half or remove some of them entirely, e.g. the chance of diamonds from WW's or from GE.

If that's the case, the game must be in breach of contract !

Emberguard

Legend
But it's not a "breach of contract" from Inno's side if they decide to cut diamond rewards in half or remove some of them entirely, e.g. the chance of diamonds from WW's or from GE.
I agree. That wouldn't be a breach of contract in itself. I'm also not expecting any current players to particularly like a reduction in diamond pay out though

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
So all that said !!! Still no answer to my question !!!!!!!
rather, try and show how great you are !!! Not.......
So far the changes in beta cut possible diamonds earned from GE in half.

*presses go on angry hamster rage machine* :D it sounds cute, let's see what it does?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
when they created PVP tower there was a riot on beta forum , there is presently almost as much bad feedback as when they created that pvp tower
Why do people keep calling it PvP tower, when there is absolutely no PvP involved. Better to call is Tower City defense or something like that. People, especially newer players will get confused if they hear about a PvP activity here, when no such activity exists.
Maybe better to label it as City Defense Tower.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Why do people keep calling it PvP tower, when there is absolutely no PvP involved. Better to call is Tower City defense or something like that. People, especially newer players will get confused if they hear about a PvP activity here, when no such activity exists.
Maybe better to label it as City Defense Tower.
Better yet, it's not called PvP Tower either, it's the PvP ARENA, lol.

PvP towers are the original things on the continent maps that we unlock by scouting each new age, on which we compete with our hoods every week to see who gets the most points - that's what winning towers was about, just scoring more battles/points for the week. This competition over points is what lead to champ farming in gvg sectors, and that was nipped in the bud in GvG by guilds not being able to retake a sector they release in the same day, yet farming much more than points on a tower continues unabated with free attrition in Battlegrounds for 3+ years.

You know back before level 80 arcs removed medal scarcity, people actually cared about winning their PvP Towers. now it's mostly symbolic...

But please, this is now off topic, carry on protesting the changes being made to GE. GE has needed rebalancing/updating for a long time, but not into fragments or an impossible to complete 5th level. The guild power from GE is still set to 2016 rates, it produces for a guild 0 prestige for guild ranking, and only about 1/4 of the power per week as even placing last in any diamond league battlegrounds. Poor GE, it's like the forgotten step child of the guild competitions.

PK23

Private
realy hope this does not go live like it is now if it does i predict eather a riot or guilds will massively not open it pls INNO rethink your numbers
i sugest players go massively open yourselves a beta forum account to massively go riot about this overthere befor it hits live

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
Players could have easily ignored lvl 5 if they didn't want to build def or negotiate but now they've nerfed all the lvl rewards, reduced the diamond rewards and swapped out full building prizes to fragments on lvl 1-4. Not too sure why nerf after so many years but it seems a very odd change to make. I understand the dia but not the swap to fragments.