• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best era to camp and tips

punita

Corporal
I'm currently in Lma and plan to age up in the next gbg, should I go to ca or directly go to industrial age?
Also please give some aging up tips of before and after aging up

Im a fighter btw and att/def currently is 554/531%. Also i have some good att building to place yet

Industrial age is a good early age to camp, it's best to save up some fp's and goods so that you can unlock the next age technolgies fairly quickly.
Personally I like to build up over a thousand of each current age goods and trade up any excess on the market before moving up an age.
With proper preparation you can unlock all the next age technologies in less than a day.

Shad23

Emperor
Industrial age is a good early age to camp, it's best to save up some fp's and goods so that you can unlock the next age technolgies fairly quickly.
Personally I like to build up over a thousand of each current age goods and trade up any excess on the market before moving up an age.
With proper preparation you can unlock all the next age technologies in less than a day.
last time i aged up i did a few era's in a few hours goods can be baught in FP / goods trades with higher era friends