• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best / Efficient Way Of Getting Level 80 Arc.

• Thread starter DeletedUser115601
  • Start date

DeletedUser115601

Hello Everyone,

I am here to receive advice in the most efficient way of getting your Arc to level 80 for the 90% bonus.
I have a couple of strategies in mind and i'm always changing due to setbacks or having other priorities.

Any comments/thoughts/opinions are welcome, thank you!

DeletedUser

Someone on the US forums has given this some thoughts which may be helpful.
It is too much content for me to go through ‘cause my Arc is already done.

Arc Boosting FoE Forum US

I have explained this too many times already ans since it is written down by someone (see link above) I take the easy way out ;)

Emberguard

Legend
@Kickstart101 had to ask a guildmate not too long for advice on that :D

For upto Lvl 30

For calculating 1st and 2nd spot (amount that needs to be in the GB before the 90% if YOU are the one putting in the initial contributions)

Base reward for 1st x 3.8 - amount for GB to lvl

If someone else has put in the initial amount you will need to calculate the amount they would be able to put in to overtake them

Example
Arc lvl 18 > 19
(1212 FPs to lvl)

1st Reward: 240 (240/100 x 90 + 240 = 456 max profit)
2nd Reward: 120 (120/100 x 90 + 120 = 228 max profit)

240 x 3.8 = 912 - 1212 = 300

So for this lvl you'd need 300 in the Arc before a lvl 90 can secure and break even.

But what if others had already put in? Well then it'd look like this:
file

Last edited:

DeletedUser115601

Well, you found the right part of the forum. Now use the search function!!!!

Sorry lol
Someone on the US forums has given this some thoughts which may be helpful.
It is too much content for me to go through ‘cause my Arc is already done.

Arc Boosting FoE Forum US

I have explained this too many times already ans since it is written down by someone (see link above) I take the easy way out ;)
This is a lot to read but it seems like it might have some information that could be useful i'll take a look see and let you know
@Kickstart101 had to ask a guildmate not too long for advice on that :D

For upto Lvl 30

For calculating 1st and 2nd spot (amount that needs to be in the GB before the 90% if YOU are the one putting in the initial contributions)

Base reward for 1st x 3.8 - amount for GB to lvl

If someone else has put in the initial amount you will need to calculate the amount they would be able to put in to overtake them

Example
Arc lvl 18 > 19
(1212 FPs to lvl)

1st Reward: 240 (240/100 x 90 + 240 = 456 max profit)
2nd Reward: 120 (120/100 x 90 + 120 = 228 max profit)

240 x 3.8 = 912 - 1212 = 300

So for this lvl you'd need 300 in the Arc before a lvl 90 can secure and break even.

But what if others had already put in? Well then it'd look like this:
file
Thanks for your input.