• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: "Belt Influence" quest can't be completed.

After researching a new tech I get the "Belt Influence" quest. I have to acquire 20 sectors but I don't have any sectors left to acquire, as I've taken all of them.

Emberguard

Legend
After researching a new tech I get the "Belt Influence" quest. I have to acquire 20 sectors but I don't have any sectors left to acquire, as I've taken all of them.
What does this map look like on your screen?
image0.png

Going through the different tabs available to you (depending on how far along in the map you are) do you have any red sections left? (excluding GvG as that'll always be red). Anything green is fully completed. Anything red still has sectors remaining. (this may be a little harder to tell in other ages such as Mars)

image1.png

Forwandert

Major-General
It'll stay like that until you complete 20 SAV sectors then you haven't completed all so need to do 20 of those.

They're not too bad to battle with SAAB troops.

Emberguard

Legend
in every map except Space Age Venus
There you go. You have sectors left to do in Space Age Venus. Go to the map, go to Space Age Venus on the map and complete 20 sectors. If there’s less than 20, complete everything available and it should autocomplete

I didn't know you could access the next age without being in it, I thought it would be locked. Thanks for both of your help.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Maybe if can added to the start up screen as one of tips Inno provide to players. Something like the campaign provinces map can be accessed regardless of you age