• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Being able to run my Arvahall world twice simultaneously?

DeletedUser114563

This has been happening lately. I used to open another instance of my Arvahall world while the other Arvahall was still running, the original used to close and go back to the initial loading page. I would like to go over the announcement of the Fall Event 2018 again and you have to do it from the main page. I see that this is happening now in all my 4 games !
I have now reported this to support.
PS. I have 2 monitors on this PC. I run the Forum ( + everything else ) on my 27" monitor and Arvahall and Houndsmoor on my 25" monitor, each game taking half the width of the monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

You cannot run two instances of same world on same server at once.

DeletedUser104881

Thank you for your report. It should not be possible to have the game open more than once. Are you manually logging out or do you need to try and perform an action for you to be logged out of your game?

If you need to reach the main page without logging in to your game you can do so using https://en0.forgeofempires.com/page/

DeletedUser114563

Thank you for your report. It should not be possible to have the game open more than once. Are you manually logging out or do you need to try and perform an action for you to be logged out of your game?

If you need to reach the main page without logging in to your game you can do so using https://en0.forgeofempires.com/page/

I've been playing my 4 games probably for 5 years now and only lately this has happened, it would allow you to run only one instance of the game, if you ran it twice, the original page would divert to the main page automatically. I know how to reach the main page, thank you.