• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bb misc, bb misc 2, bb misc 3, bb misc 4

DeletedUser

I'm the guild leader of BB MISC and the guy who recruited the community I'm from (over 400 members) in a matter of two days.

I saw a lot of questions pop up as well as many false accusations of illegitimate referrals or hacks

Our members are all real people from a specific community.
We do not support multi-accounts.
We do not support macros. The vast majority of us (and hopefully all of us) play legitimately, including me.

We're not a mass-recruit mass-multibot multiaccount entity that people have been accusing us of.

We understand that 4 guilds rising to the top in a matter of two days is rather unusual.
If any mods in this forum/game would like to chat, you have my email address =)

DeletedUser276

lol I would love to chat with you. I dont do email though.

Do you have skype?

DeletedUser

I do have Skype, and would love to chat, but I'm going to sleep in a few minutes and got work until 6-7 pm eastern tomorrow
My apologies for the behaviour of some of our members, we cannot control everyone.

DeletedUser276

no you cannot. but whenever you want I am available for talking to.

DeletedUser

no you cannot. but whenever you want I am available for talking to.

Thanks for your patience, a few trolls can ruin this for all of us
I appreciate the opportunity to talk to you and will message you tomorrow
have a good night!

DeletedUser4442

Is there any way to get an invite into here? I was redirected here by another player for recruitment.

Thanks, Aran613

DeletedUser

I'm the guild leader of BB MISC and the guy who recruited the community I'm from (over 400 members) in a matter of two days.

Awesome work, btw. I found your thread on your community website while browsing the web yesterday for FoE related stuff (I do that sometimes when I don't feel like doing any real work). Very impressive.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Awesome work, btw. I found your thread on your community website while browsing the web yesterday for FoE related stuff (I do that sometimes when I don't feel like doing any real work). Very impressive.

Regards,

Anwar

Thanks Anwar :) (writing from work at the moment)

I hope that we bring more good than bad to this community, we have a lot of awesome players who want to contribute and play the game without cheating.

I must say that I'm very impressed with the game that you are developing.
I realize that it's fairly new and there are still many changes and additions every patch, and that it has a long way to go before beta is over, but it's already one of the most fun games I've played to date.

I think that if we had an in-game live guild chat (or any realtime chat system, which is the only thing you could say is 'missing') then the game would be pretty much perfect, we're all looking forward to the future patch that unlocks inter-neighbourhood trading/attacking/etc..

Thanks from all of us for making and supporting this game, we're hoping it grows and survives for many months/years to come and plan to stick around.

DeletedUser276

yah its great to see a bunch of people join and enjoy the game. I am waiting as well for the new stuff to come out for better player attacks and guild abilities. Only thing that sucks is we are still technically beta version so alot still to come out.

DeletedUser4089

Well, first off, congratulations on bringing in so many players. Also, it's nice to see that you understand the concept of a beta, sadly many don't.

Anyway, mainly I wanted to reply to your thought on live chatting in the game. It has been suggested many many times (search 'live chat' and you'll see what I mean), and it has been denied every time. This is mostly due to moderation concerns (It would require mods online 24/7) and also hacking concerns. If you look up the older topics, you'll see all the explanations mods have given.

Hope you still stick with the game though. :)

DeletedUser

Well, first off, congratulations on bringing in so many players. Also, it's nice to see that you understand the concept of a beta, sadly many don't.

Anyway, mainly I wanted to reply to your thought on live chatting in the game. It has been suggested many many times (search 'live chat' and you'll see what I mean), and it has been denied every time. This is mostly due to moderation concerns (It would require mods online 24/7) and also hacking concerns. If you look up the older topics, you'll see all the explanations mods have given.

Hope you still stick with the game though. :)

Oh, that's okay then, we can just continue using chat systems outside of the game :)

DeletedUser4089

Oops, I somehow forgot to mention that there is a Skype chat for any and all FoE players.

DeletedUser

Is there any way to get an invite into here? I was redirected here by another player for recruitment.

Thanks, Aran613

Do you even lift?

I guess you could say we are the "Spartans" of this game brah.

DeletedUser

I understand your reasoning on a live chat or public chat, but im curious about a guild chat or friend chat. If its 1 on 1 or you can only chat with people you know, would there be a reason to moderate their conversations? Messaging works but its a slow process, making people feel like the game is faster paced/ more active makes it a more engaging experience. I'm sure someone has said something like this but just wanted to throw it out there