• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Bazzar keeps on restarting FPs production

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date

DeletedUser109385

In my world in East-Nagah I have the following bazzar shown in my screenshot with the red arrow that keeps on cancelling its FPs production without me cancelling it.
Is this a bug, if not then what is this?
I had just set a FPs production today and after a few hours when I came back, it cancelled it's production, I checked if anyone plundered me but my event history shows none has been plundering me for almsot 2 weeks. This has been going on for the last couple of days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:

rjs66

Lieutenant
is it in the centre of you city ?
right under the mouse pointer when you login ?
if so it might be caused by the painfully slow login when downloading the event history ( which it often does on login ) and the mouse clicking through and cancelling the production.
try moving the bazaar somewhere else and see if the problem goes away

this isn't a fix for a more serious problem, just possibly a way of mitigating this problem

DeletedUser109385

is it in the centre of you city ?
right under the mouse pointer when you login ?
if so it might be caused by the painfully slow login when downloading the event history ( which it often does on login ) and the mouse clicking through and cancelling the production.
try moving the bazaar somewhere else and see if the problem goes away

this isn't a fix for a more serious problem, just possibly a way of mitigating this problem
That never happens to me, I have other production buildings in other world at the center of my city and this kind of problem doesn't happen there

rjs66

Lieutenant
other worlds , different performance
maybe just try it and see if the problem moves with the bazaar or goes away

DeletedUser109385

other worlds , different performance
maybe just try it and see if the problem moves with the bazaar or goes away
upload_2016-10-1_23-41-3.png

And where am I supossed to move that bazaar, too many buildings I have