• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Bazaar and guild power

• Thread starter DeletedUser109243
  • Start date

DeletedUser109243

Hello,

I just experienced what I would consider a bug, but it's likely you consider it a feature, so I'll report just for the sake of it.

• World: East-Nagach.
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 55.
  • Overview of the bug: I was in a guild, I started the production of "Power", then I left the guild, when the production has finished I went to collect (actually, I didn't realize what I was producing, but that's another issue) I got the message "you cannot collect power for the guild at the moment. You are not a member of a guild. Join or find a guild to collect from this building".
    Now, if it was any building able to produce just guild power I would agree, but for a Bazaar it seems inappropriate: I may have produced it by mistake and that would make the building completely useless if I was planning on playing for a long period without a guild (yes, of course there are workarounds like create a guild, collect and delete the guild or join and leave, etc.).
  • How often this occurs: I guess anytime the series of events occurs, but to me occurred just once.
  • Urgency: Not really urgent at all.
  • Preventative Actions: Will not use the Bazaar any more to produce guild power?
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: no.

DeletedUser103052

Hello,

I just experienced what I would consider a bug, but it's likely you consider it a feature, so I'll report just for the sake of it.

• World: East-Nagach.
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 55.
  • Overview of the bug: I was in a guild, I started the production of "Power", then I left the guild, when the production has finished I went to collect (actually, I didn't realize what I was producing, but that's another issue) I got the message "you cannot collect power for the guild at the moment. You are not a member of a guild. Join or find a guild to collect from this building".
    Now, if it was any building able to produce just guild power I would agree, but for a Bazaar it seems inappropriate: I may have produced it by mistake and that would make the building completely useless if I was planning on playing for a long period without a guild (yes, of course there are workarounds like create a guild, collect and delete the guild or join and leave, etc.).
  • How often this occurs: I guess anytime the series of events occurs, but to me occurred just once.
  • Urgency: Not really urgent at all.
  • Preventative Actions: Will not use the Bazaar any more to produce guild power?
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: no.

Can you cancel the production? If not this does seem like an annoying (However infrequently encountered) oversight.

DeletedUser109243

The production was already completed, and clicking on the building I was getting the message and nothing else.

Indeed, very infrequent... But I'm used to do unusual things and find unforeseen behaviours. lol

Amy Steele

General
Hi emanuele45,

Thanks for reporting this issue! You are correct - for now, creating a guild and collecting the power from the Bazaar then dissolving the guild, is the only way to free up your Bazaar again so that you can produce something else. We'll get this passed along the chain and see if anything can be done for the future to resolve this any other way, but for now I'll set this thread to not a bug, as it seems this is the way power production in special buildings was intended to work.