• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battlegrounds Question...

FreshDan

Private
Hi all,

I'm currently playing Battlegrounds and there are (at this point) only 3 other guilds participating. I am already quite far ahead of all the other guilds, and it looks quite likely that I might not even have to do any more to end up ranking 1st.

My question is: is there any point in continuing? Is there anything else I can gain apart from Loot? I'm not strong enough yet to fight much (I am a solo guild) so I am mainly negotiating and don't want to keep using up my goods (and the occasional diamonds when I don't get it right in the 3 turns). I just found out that prestige only affects guild ranking (which I don't care about) and I'm only really playing for the guild power (to level) and the Loot.

Also: I'm a little confused about whether or not I will advance to Silver League if I rank 1st (I have done some research online and so far it looks like I will get 100 League Points for ranking 1st and you need 101 or more to advance)?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice ::)

King Dael

Sergeant
The loot is why we do GBG. Goods, troops, FPs and occasionally Diamonds... every 4-5 fight or negotiation. The more you "play" the more you get... keep on fighting/negotiation until you start losing more than you gain.